ISO 27001:2013 Information Security Management Systems
With ISO 27001:2013 Information Security Management Systems – Foundation certification you can demonstrate to existing and potential customers, suppliers and shareholders the integrity of your data and systems and your commitment to information security. It can also lead to new business opportunities with security-conscious customers; it can improve employee ethics and strengthen the notion of confidentiality throughout the workplace. It also allows you to enforce information security and reduce the possible risk of fraud, information loss and disclosure. There are three core principles involved in ISO 27001:2013 ISMS confidentiality, integrity and availability, which cover eleven areas:
- Security policy;
- Organisation of information security;
- Asset management;
- Human resources security;
- Physical and environmental security;
- Communications and operations management;
- Access control;
- Information systems acquisition, development and maintenance;
- Information security incident management;
1) The Foundation Level exam comprises of 40 Multiple Choice Questions out of which the candidate needs to score 70% (28 out of 40 correct) to pass the exam.
2) The Auditor Level exam comprises of 50 Multiple Choice Questions out of which the candidate needs to score 70% (35 out of 50 correct) to pass the exam.
Duration of exam
1) The total duration for Foundation Level exam is 1 hour (60 Minutes)
2) The total duration for Auditor Level exam is 1 hour 30 minutes (90 Minutes)
Retaking of exam
- If a Candidate does not pass the exam in the second (2nd) attempt, the candidate must wait for a period of at least fourteen (14) calendar days from the date of their attempt to retake the exam for third (3rd) time or any subsequent time.
- The exam can be taken any number of times.
The ISO 27001:2013 Information Security Management Systems Certificate is valid for life
e-Competence Framework (e-CF)
The mapping of this certificate against the e-Competence Framework. To know more on e-Competence Framework (e-CF) visit, ECF