Duration:- 5 Days
Location: Delhi, Rajasthan
Trainer: Mr. Tapan Kr. Jha (International Cyber Security Expert)
Date:- 04 Feb 2018- 09 Feb 2018
Note: Due to limited seats kindly book your seat in advance
Cisco CCNA Certification Prerequisites:
Required: No required prerequisites for CCNA certification
Recommended: No recommended prerequisites for CCNA certification
Skills Measured by CCNA Certification:
Key knowledge areas and skill sets covered by the Cisco CCNA certification exam include the following. Cisco Certified Network Associates can:
1. Understand how different network topologies interact to form a secure IT network
2. Explain how a computer network works and how it interacts with networked devices
3. Configure, verify and troubleshoot a switch with VLAN & interswitch communications
4. Implement an IP addressing scheme and IP Services to meet specific network requirements
5. Configure, verify and troubleshoot routing and router operations on current Cisco devices
6. Identify network security threats and describe threat mitigation methods & countermeasures
7. Describe and perform the appropriate tasks for wireless local area network (WLAN) administration
8. Setup and verify WAN links and execute the proper methods for connecting to a wide area network
9. Implement & support Network Address Translation (NAT) and Access Control Lists (ACLs) in branch office networks
Companies are in need of certified networking professionals with excellent working knowledge of protocols like IP, IGRP, Serial, Frame Relay, IP RIP, VLANs etc for installing, configuring, operating, maintaining, and troubleshooting LAN, WAN and other networks. This course will help you to gain all these skills and more.
WHY CHOOSE THIS COURSE ?
ASDN Online Training is the best CCNA training institute in India which provides CCNA Certification & Training that certifies you and you gain a up to date knowledge in computer networks.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
1. Internetworking overview
2. Assembling and cabling Cisco Devices
3. Router Fundamentals
4. Basic Router Configuration
5. IP Routing
6. Routing Protocols
7. Basic IP Traffic management with ACL
8. Establishing Serial point to point connection
10. Catalyst Switch Operation
11. Virtual LAN
12. VPN IPSec and SSL
14. Wireless LAN
HOW WILL THIS COURSE BE TAUGHT?
This course will taught using our patented SmartLabPlus methodology.
HOW WILL I BE ASSESSED?
ASDN Online Training uses a modern assessment system which includes, Technical (online)
TEACHING CONTACT HOURS
This course comprises of a total of 50 hours, the details of which will be communicated to you at the time of joining.
Anyone one who has completed their class 10+2 and above.
HOW TO APPLY
You can register on our website and simply purchase this training from this website only.
HOW WILL THIS COURSE ENHANCE MY CAREER PROSPECTS?
This course will help you become either of the following,
Networking (CCNA) Boot-Camp
- Brand: Cisco
- Product Code: 200-125
- Availability: 10
Tags: CCNA, Cisco, Networking Certificates, Cisco Certified Network Associate, Routing & Switching, CCNA Boot Camp Training, Networking Short Term Courses, Winter Networking Courses, Networking Courses in India