Certified Information Systems Security Manager (CISSM)
Exam Code: CISSM-001
Certified Information Systems Security Manager (CISSM) is unique in the information security credential marketplace because it is designed specifically and exclusively for individuals who have experience managing an information security program.
The certification has been renowned as the globally recognized achievement for those who have experience managing an information security program.
The Certification is a unique credential in information security as it is designed specifically for individuals who have experience managing an information security program.
There are many reasons to achieve this certification:
- Worldwide recognition as an information security manager
- Understand how to govern information security
- Understand how to develop & manage an information security program
- Understand how to manage incidents
- Gain a better understanding of information risk management.
- Provides the information security professional with an opportunity to build upon existing credentials and provides tangible evidence of career growth.
- Recognition of attainment of advanced job skills as required for an information security professional.
- Provides access to valuable resources, such as peer networking and idea exchange
The exam comprises of 100 questions out of which the candidate needs to score a percentage of 70% (70 out of 100) to pass the exam.
Duration of exam
The total duration of the exam is 1 hour 20 minutes (80 Minutes)
Retaking of exam
- If a Candidate does not pass the exam in the second (2nd) attempt, the candidate must wait for a period of at least fourteen (14) calendar days from the date of their attempt to retake the exam for third (3rd) time or any subsequent time.
- The exam can be taken any number of times.
The Certified Information Systems Security Manager (CISSM) is valid for 5 years, the candidate needs to re-certify once in 5 years to maintain the certification credentials.